I have a very nice Commercial Hobart Glasswasher Model: GXS-70N. The unique pre-wash, wash, rinse is standard on all models.
The GX Series takes dishwashing technology to a new dimension, light years ahead of any other glasswashers on the market.
The GXS-70N has an in-built softener is a high performance, high capacity glasswasher combining quality and innovation to deliver up to 1500 sparkling clean glasses per hour.
- Three wash cycles 60, 90, 120 seconds
- Up to 60 racks (1500 glasses) per hour (500 x 500mm rack size)
- In-Built Water Softener – ensures optimum water quality delivering a sparkling finish
- cycle start and draining to be activated by just one button
- remaining cycle time
- Extended rinse cycle for tall and stemmed glasses
- Clip-in wash and rinse arms allow easy removal and replacement
- Interlocked strainer prevents blockages and damage to the wash system
- Optional integral reverse osmosis delivers spotless results without polishing
- Saves up to 40% on detergent usage
- water per cycle saving up to 40% on water, energy, detergent and rinse aid costs
- Integral chemical dosing system delivers precise amounts of detergent and rinse aid for perfect
results and low costs
- COMPLETE hygiene programme which cleans and freshens wash chamber, wash system and filters
- Hobart strives continuously to develop processes which reduce energy consumption and in turn reduce damaging CO2 emissions
- By utilising advanced technologies to reduce water consumption and by utilising water more efficiently, Hobart have been able to significantly lower the energy usage of the GX series
Made in Germany
- This machine comes with it’s own water softener, drain pump, detergent and rinse aid pump
- which are normally added extras but all included in this price
- Wash tank Capacity – 10.8 litres
- Water Consumption/cycle – 2.0 litre
- Water Pressure Req. – Cold or hot feed, 0.6 – 6.0 BAR
- Electrical Loading – 7.6kW 400/50/3 (6.15) (fuse at 3x16A) Switchable to – 5.6W 230/50/1 (4.1) (fuse at 1x25A) 2.8kW 230/50/1 (1.36) (fuse at 1x13A)
- Dimensions – 820 (+80mm adjustment) (h) x 600 (w) x 600 (d) mm
Please call or email for further information.
Delivery is made to kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods. Please note if you are paying by credit card an additional 3% will be charged, there is no